Sunday, October 4, 2009

SECRETION - REBORN / 2002 / REVIEW
















THIS COMPILATION CONTAIN(14-TRACKS)
1-TAKE IT BACK
2-FROM DEATH TO LIFE
3-THE CRUCIFER
4-THE FEAST
5-FREED FROM TORMENT
6-FIGHT FOR LIFE
7-OUR DAILY PRAYER
8-FOUND IN TRUTH
9-MASS DELIVERANCE
10-RISEN SACRIFICE
11-SPONTANEUS COMBUSTION
12-FADE
13-AS I PRAY
14-COME ALL NEGLETED
CREDITS:









REVIEW:
Kind of have mixed feelings about this one. I like the brutal down-tuned, doomy guitars and the low growling vocals but the drums need to be a little more creative. They aren't off beat just not very creative. Drums mean a lot in death metal,.I kind of dig the concept of the album. Definately different. i just can't get over the dance like drum patterns at times. It's like the drummer wants us to shake our tail feathers or something. I don't dance so, I'm out for the count! I preffer technical drumming(http://www.holymetalrob.com/)