Sunday, February 8, 2009

THE REIGN - BACK FROM EUPHORIA - 1989

















THIS ALBUM CONTAIN(9-TRACKS)
1-IN ANOTHER ROOM
2-COLD DESERT WIND
3-LOOKING FOR YOU(On Christmas Day)
4-RUNNING OUT OF TIME
5-TROUBLE ON MIND
6-WEAKNESS
7-LOVE SURVIVE
8-DON'T LET IT TAKE YOU DOWN
9-DANCER
CREDITS:
Harold Bloemendaal - Lead Vocals And Acoustic Guitars
Greg Kemble - Lead Acoustic Guitars And Background Vocals
Travis Sheets - Keyboards
Curtis Holtzen - Bass
Dug Dorr - Drums
Guys You Won't Believe me But I Last Usually set the credits.from every Band I got,it's easy for me cuz I Got All of them on cd or tapes cassettes Demo AS I do have this on cd,,man! no Credits For the members of this band,,its sad cuz there are too much credits for other additional appariences here but as for the band as the company they don't care at all except for the money they were going to pick up after put this release on market world..if you can provide me the credits for me so that i can add it here that will be cool,,but i am telling you i got the original cd,and i didn't find anything,anyway here is a christian classic hard rock band,that have been underrated for many but not for me,lol,,I Really recommend it(http://www.holymetalrob.com/)