Saturday, January 10, 2009

SAVINO - DESTINY - 1995 (DEMO)

















THIS ALBUM CONTAIN(11-TRACKS)
1-INTRO
2-HEAVEN'S EDGE
3-DESTINY
4-ORACLE
5-WHEN THE RAIN FALL
6-TILL DEATH DO US APART
7-SANE/LOOKING INSANE
8-THE LIE STEPS TO ETERNITY
9-RAGE
10-I REMEMBER NOW
11-DIE FOR A DREAM
SAVINO-SAVINO-1993
















THIS DEMO CONTAIN(5-TRACKS)
1-METAL MESSIAH
2-HOLLY ROLER
3-MY HEART,YOUR SOUL
4-THE LAST TIME
5-CHANGE
CREDIT:
Billy Savino-Electric & Acoustic Guitars
Robby Scudero-Vocals
Joey Duncan-Electric Guitars
Tim Breech-Drums, Percussion
Sean Seal-Bass











Man!.i had the chance to purchase this demo I Thought it twice and the oportunity Flew Away,man when you got a chance to buy something good don't think twice I Now want this stuff so if you have it contact me,i ve been collecting all about greatest demos and i feel sorry to having lost my chance for this,anyway you may cross my official website to(http://robertigno.webs.com/) As You can come to join me on christiarockzone during my Radio Broadcast I Make playing all this good stuffs and rarrities that you can not hear somewhere else but on (http://www.holymetalrob.com/)