Wednesday, January 14, 2009

KING DAVID - AGAINST ALL ODDS -

















THIS ALBUM CONTAIN(10-TRACKS)
1-TRAIN A COMING
2-JUST COME HOME
3-HEY MISTER
4-LET ME LOVE YOU
5-I BELIEVE
6-AGAINST ALL ODDS
7-I WANNA KNOW
8-THE REVEALER
9-THE PEARCED ONE
10-I FEARED THE AFTER
CREDIT:

Rudy Morales-guitars
Ray Reindeau-bass
Brett Fredrickson-drums
Paul Smith-lead and backing vocals.
This band has some awesome vocals and guitar licksreal melodic metal! They also stand true to the truth of God almighty and give praise and glory to Jesus Christ. Great for anyone into Journey, King'sX. The song titled The Revealer shreds..This cd is full of great hooks, and chourus that you can sing along to. A great spirit lifter upper. I haven't put it down i sing to it in my car on the way to work. Lately i haven't minded going to work. Do you think this cd has anything to do with it? Hmmmm.The first effort from these guys, it reminds me of the 80's in so many ways that I would say they are in the wrong decade. It is not, however, with out its good points. Vocals are decent, all though sometimes contrived. Guitar work is good. Production quality lacks the touch of a seasoned professional - todays sound deligates much more to the rythm; i.e. - where is the kick drum? There is no attack on the snare either, but perhaps I enjoy percussion a little too much(http://www.holymetalrob.com/)